Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shocking!

It alarms me to no end that people in this country sit placidly awaiting the proverbial slap in the face that is coming. Why can't we read the writing on the wall? Oh, that's right, we can't read. Or more to the point, we wont read. It is much easier to sit and watch the corporate, mass produced, propaganda that passes as news. The dumbing down of the populace has achieved the desensitized, care only for our selves, zombies we have become. If this article does not shock you, then your brain dead! (Which most of you certainly are!) Wake up people. The mere fact a mother is considered a negligent parent for choosing to find alternative ways of dealing with her teenage son's cancer, other than taking a shot of highly toxic chemicals, is absolutely criminal! Since when are we forced to accept certain treatments over others? Since now! Only in AMERIKA! We are losing our country faster then you can say; "I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands; one Nation, under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Anyone saying those words and truly meaning them should understand and educate themselves to the true reality of the high tech, unconstitutional, police state, dictatorship the Federal government has become. Through the corporate cooperation, our society is being turned into a massive control paradigm of control and consent that would make Hitler envious. Every level of liberty is under attack. Wake up, before it's too late! The only recourse we have is to civilly disobey, en mass, this wicked plan of control. They always say, "But it's for your own good." Bullshit!!! It's always for their own good, and profit!! One simple word empowers you. NO! Say it with me. NO! It's time to get mad as hell and not take this bullshit any longer! No I will not allow you to dictate my health care. No I will not allow you to feed me poison. No I will not allow you to poison the drinking water. No, I will not take your drugs to pacify me. No I will not support your privatising corporate profit while socializing the debt! No I will not support the systematic rape and torture of the planet, as well as human beings. No, I will not support the brain washing of the population to blindly follow your destructive plans. No, I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! WAKE UP PEOPLE! SAY NO! NO! NO! NO! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS SHIT ANY LONGER!

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog by accident. I agree with most of your "rants."

    If you wish to share your observations and enjoy laughing at the inane, talking about what is relevant or not relevant in Racine, feel free to visit our website and contribute. Take a peek, join the conversation if you like.
    http://jtirregulars.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and read the article.
    How much more before people say they've had enough?!
    Is it already to late?

    ReplyDelete