Thursday, May 28, 2009

RANT

Sometimes you just get plain fed up with all the bullshit! Overload kicks in and kicks your ass. You just want all the crap to cease and desist. That's where I found myself at the moment. Enough already. Why can't we just be left alone to do our thing here on this earth? No someone has always got to fuck with us. Tell us we SHOULD do this, we CAN'T do that, some silly bastard always claiming some new fucked up law is for our own good! Lies! Out right fucking lies. Anytime someone says that, they just want to control your ass! What we need is to wake up to what is going on around us. Pry our little minds out of the t.v. and take a look around. Notice anything odd? If you are not shocked and outraged at what you see, you are still sleeping, and unfortunately deserve what is coming! But alas, what the fuck do I know? I'm just a crazy fucker who is paranoid. Regardless, this shit is going to pop real soon. I can feel the immense pressure building. It is seething all around. What will happen? I have not a clue, but if it's business as usual, there will be some sort of stupid TERRORIST attack, or some new stupid war, or some new stupid virus, or some new stupid climate crises. Whatever, I don't even care, I am just sick of all the ignorance and stupid bullshit that goes on that I could just puke! Ah, that's better, sometimes you just gotta SHOUT AT THE DEVIL! LOL! Anyway this rant is over! Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. To quote Howard Beal...."go to your windows, people, and throw them open, and yell I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE, I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE, I'M MAD AS HELL......"

    ReplyDelete