Wednesday, May 20, 2009

U.S. economic outlook improving!

BBC America reports " The U.S. Federal Reserve (the Privately owned bank that prints all the money it LOANS the government, with interest) says it is seeing "Tentative evidence" the U.S. recession is easing despite cutting it's economic growth forecast". What? Did I pass over to complete moron parallel universe? I admit, I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but come on! How the hell can things be improving? If you read the second paragraph of the article, they even admit the economy will shrink more than they thought! The real news behind the improvement, is they say the rate of descent is slowing! But still falling! Nothing about where the bottom is, just falling a little slower. I feel so much better. I think I will go buy something really nice. That way I'm doing my share to help the economy as 70 per cent comes from consumer spending! We are so fucked it's not even funny! Any way here is the good news! Yay! we are all saved! HA!

1 comment:

  1. and so they feed us lies from the tablecloth

    LALA LALA LALA LA LA LA

    ReplyDelete