Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I know I come across as arrogant, but if you really knew me, you would know I just get really upset because of what I see. I don't think I'm any better then anyone else. I just get frustrated because I see enough of the intentional programming to know how deep it runs. We are all in this together. We all need this planet at this time. This is where we act out our lives. It is where we learn our lessons, internal and external. Part of my contempt is the frustration that comes with understanding that the overall control paradigm was set up, on multiple different levels, to ensnare the entity who is trying to breech the security measures. in essence, the moment you see past the illusion, a new one materializes, with a little more depth, substance, and complexity. Daunting the task becomes to continue to progress through the maze. If you travel too far ahead, it becomes more difficult to show the way. Not that I think I am the only one solving the maze. The further in the labyrinth the sparser the population becomes. There is not a lot of guidance here. It is the way the maze is set up. I am not special, I am not extremely gifted, I only have a tenacious desire to think for myself, objectively, and try to encourage other people to do the same for themselves. That is where, what I call, the programing comes in. This is not a place where there is unlimited love and encouragement to be unique and think for ourselves. The exact opposite seems to be true. We are processed, molded, fashioned, manipulated, controlled to think, act, and behave within an ever narrowing chute of being. I keep trying to divert the procession. I don't even know why I exert so much of my energy doing this. No one seems to listen (except of course my loving partner in life) however I am propelled to continue to try. I have come to terms with this, and know I would be absolutely miserable if I ever stopped trying to question the program. Then comes the revelation. You CAN'T think your way out of the maze. Don't get me wrong, a clear perspective is vital but only half of the equation. The other half lies within the opening of the heart. If you don't know love, you will never get beyond the wall of the maze that seems to ensnare 9o per cent of the participants. There are many peaceful warriors working feverishly to breach the chute so the masses can stream through to a new place of being. I have experienced loving and being loved. It is the source of all that I am. It is the only thing that keeps me here. I am sure of that. Love also must grow beyond yourself or another human being, although it seems the logical place to start. It must grow to ALL who are in the maze, and even those who created the maze! The perspective that helps me with this is realizing I have chosen to be here. This helps me to take full responsibility for my thoughts, actions, and intents here. I can honestly say I am not interested in wealth or notoriety. I intend to be empowered here, but only to the extent I can help others to be empowered. That power lies in love and understanding and empathy. Which means EVERYONE has a right to be here and learn. Which is why I get so upset. The prime objective of the maze builders, does not appear to me to be a very nice one. It appears to me to be to enslave and feast upon the innocence and fear of others. The maze builders are incapable of love. That's why they will always seek to keep us. They will not allow themselves the opportunity to be what they know we ARE becoming. Once WE do become what we are capable of, their reign will end. Guess what? I cheated. I stole a glimpse at the end of the maze. They eventually become discovered. We all get out of the maze, and all get to go home........but only if we keep trying to get out. For you see, even though the past, present, and future are not what they seem, we still need to learn the truth of our reality to achieve the end. Which, of course, is just a new beginning, of a new maze, with new rules, to be questioned, challenged, and eventually broken! Peace to you all! May you all find your way through the maze, and, by the way, their are places to breach the walls, short cuts, if you will! ( The all seeing eye winks!)

2 comments:

  1. "The greatest mystery is not that we have been flung at random between the profusion of matter and of the stars, but that within this prison we can draw from ourselves images powerful enough to deny our nothingness."
    - Andre Malraux

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart it seems is the hardest part to open.

    They cannot stop us from it if we do not let them.

    Thank you for trying to help people to see.

    (once in awhile we should embrace our nothingness)

    ReplyDelete