Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swine Flu Developments

I have been following the swine flu developments and have been very concerned. I am working on a complete article about this subject. My main concerns, FDA's stance on natural preventative actions you can take. Their stand, of course, is to try to force everyone into accepting the vaccine, which I will go into more later. The other, being the chemical antivirals to treat those who get the virus. I will also go into the 1976 swine flu debacle, for those who don't remember. So watch for this next post, and please, for all your own sake, research the flu and the effectiveness of vaccines and side affects, before you get a flu shot. This is really been pushed in the main stream media, and will not go away. The idea is to frighten the general public, to accepting a massive vaccination program, that I, quite frankly, believe, will be as dangerous as the flu itself. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment