Friday, March 25, 2011

It Will Be OK In The End

It will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end. With every ending comes a new beginning. So the cycle goes, a circle of repeating, rising and falling. In Amerika today there is no doubt in my mind where we are in this cycle. One need only look to Libya to see the proof. Since when has bombing a country ever saved the people? Of course that's the way it is sold to the drooling masses of Amerika. Never mind that the 2000 pound bombs dropped from the B-2s have depleted uranium in them. Ask the mothers in Fallujah how they feel about depleted uranium.

Do this now if you want to see the truth, go to google search, type in "babies born in Fallujah" and choose the images section. How in the fuck can any rational human being support this type of destruction? Well the idiots here in Amerika not only support it but think it is our God given right to traipse around the world doing whatever the fuck we want in the name of fighting for our freedom! This shit makes me sick beyond just about everything else. If ever evil had a face this would be it. How do you support such atrocities? More importantly, how do you stop it?

Here's a novel approach. Instead of making the mandatory pilgrimage to Israel to become Amerika's next head goon in charge, we send them to live in Fallujah for six months to witness the destructive nature of their use of depleted uranium. Meanwhile back at the ranch jane and joe moron argue over who got voted off amerikan idol.
Mr Wizzard get me the fuck out of here!

That's how I feel most of the time. Like this is all a bad dream and I will awaken to find myself in my warm bed next to my love in a world that does not include depleted uranium, Central Banks, Israel, or any of the other obvious faces of evil that preside over this place, Amerika included.
I should point out that Amerika is a different place then America. Both exist. There is an internal war going on here for the soul of the country. People used to come here in droves to escape their oppression. Now they can't leave fast enough. We were not always a land of idiots. Some of us are very informed what is going on in the world, including the fact that the war on terror is complete bullshit! We are a great minority. Fortunately, there is no real strength in the majority.

We all struggle here with different levels of lessons, all custom made by the collective, to be extracted and experienced on an individual basis. Each and every one of us is at a different level of understanding of this process. Just when I think I start to grasp an understanding of the process I am blind sided by a new level of learning. It is those moments when I realize how far I have still to go in becoming the dream I envision. It is realizing that every outside catalytic experience is a mirror to my inside struggle with myself. Seeing that I have the propensity to look unflinchingly at the most unsettling situations I think my inner lessons have a somewhat of a turbulent learning curve. I get it at times, only to fail miserably when it comes to applying what I see internally. It seems to me it's all about learning how to love, unconditionally. I just had another Mr Wizzard moment!

In the end it's all okay. If it's not okay it's not the end. Well that's some backdoor comfort if there ever was such a thing. The thing that strikes me right now is how transparent our trusted leaders are with their intent. If you are confused about that turn off Amerikan Idol and look at those pictures of the Fallujah babies. If that doesn't stir something in you your already dead, and you don't give a fuck about much, and your certainly not waisting your time reading this dribble. But if you do experience a level of anguish from understanding that people knowingly did that without any concern whatsoever, you know what level this battle rages on. To put it simply, there's a war on for our souls. I think it would be wise to be on the correct side if that is the case. The only way you know that is to develop inner qualities that serve us in understanding how to express the most powerful force there is. It is the only force capable of putting a halt to what is happening, for in the end it will be okay because love will triumph over fear.

May it come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment